Thursday, March 8, 2012

Get A Clue Thursday

Project: Lemon Sugar Scrub Valentines Day Gifts

One thing I know for sure is that I want my children to have plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and be creative. As a stay at home mom, I do my best to provide activities and learning opportunities for them.

This was a Valentines Day project we worked on. 
I wanted Emma to be able to physically make something for her grandma and aunt. 
I also wanted it to be something useful for them and not something sweet (everyone is watching their girly figure). 


So I found this recipe from Under the Table and Dreaming  for a lemon sugar hand scrub. 

It was so easy to make and so much fun for us - plus it didn't cost more than about $8! 

I found the jars at Michaels. 
 
I had the flowers and the heart shaped teaspoons just lying around the house. 


I made the labels with my computer and my scallop and circle punches. 




 Emma loves following recipes, mixing and best of all giving gifts to family and friends and this was the perfect project for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment