Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Nice Project!

I have to say, all of the news lately about kids being bullied so much that it drives them to suicide really really bothers me! So very sad!!

I have two kids and I hope they are so many things but one of the most important in my eyes is that I hope they are kind! I am trying to teach my oldest about kindness and being kind to others and I hope I make an impact on her. I hope that when she starts school, she is the one extending a hand to others instead of pushing them around. I hope that I am a role model to both of my children and they see in me someone who is kind!

I have been thinking a lot about ways that I can teach my daughter about kindness in a meaningful way and the nice project was born. Each month we are going to pick one person who we think needs some lifting up and we are going to do something extra nice for them!

My hope is that the project not only teaches my daughter abbot kindness but that it influences others to act in the same manner.

We will be documenting our journey here so please be sure to check back!

Until then, I remain,
Clueless, but also Kind 

No comments:

Post a Comment